Located on The Parade, a conservation area in Cardiff is our Therapy Centre, offering a private, professional, warm and welcoming environment.
We are a 5-minute walk from Queen Street train station and parallel to Newport Road and its selection of bus routes. On street chargeable parking is available.
Therapy Room hire
Client and counsellors’ feedback say that the therapy rooms lend themselves to a warm inviting space.
We offer room hire for professionals that want an independent practice with the knowledge that they can rely on quality and a welcoming environment for their clients.
Please see our gallery of the five rooms we have to choose from. All have wifi.
What we offer
• Accessible building with downstairs accessible toilet facilities and downstairs therapy room
• Waiting room area
• On street parking facilities (chargebale)
• Spacious rooms, easily socially distanced
• Each room has a HEPA-13 filer air purifier to remove impurities
• Full height ‘Sneeze screens’ in each therapy room
• Family therapy room including sofa, chairs, bean-bags.
Ground Floor Therapy room
Therapy Room F1 (first floor, first room)
Therapy Room F2 (first floor, second room)
Therapy Room S1 (second floor, 1st room)
Therapy Room S2 (second floor, second room)
Therapy Room hire charges
Individual room hire charges:
£11 per client session (50 +15 minutes)
Sole use of a room/longer term rental agreements are available on discussion.
WiFi is available in all rooms
During COVID-19 procedures, we ask for 15 minutes between sessions to adhere to our COVID-19 risk assessment.